Don’t let decimal review spook your students! To celebrate this Halloween that’s sure to be different than most (are we even trick-or-treating?), I’ve created Digital Halloween Decimal Activities, the digital version of my printable Halloween Decimal Activities. Now you and your students can get into the holiday spirit whether they are learning in person, or at home with their candy stash.
How does the digital version of the resource work?
Students answer questions via Google Forms and Google Slides, so there’s no need for pesky PDFs! Take a look at this GIF of one of my ordering decimals activities:
Easy, right? Click here to find this treat!
- Reading and Writing Decimals in standard, word, and expanded form (5.NBT.3a)
- Comparing Decimals (5.NB5.3b)
- Rounding Decimals (5.NBT.4)
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals (5.NBT.7)
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals (5.NBT.7)
There are 3 Google Forms activities (these are the digital versions of the task cards from my printable Halloween Decimal Activities). The sets are broken up into sets of skills:
- comparing and rounding decimals
- reading/writing decimals in standard, word, and expanded form and adding/subtracting decimals
- multiplying and dividing decimals
Students will show their understanding of the skills listed above by answering the questions in each form. It’s a great way to review!
Make Halloween week fun, engaging, and educational at the same time.