Do you need an idea for a cute treat to send home with your students this holiday season? This winter break survival kit is the perfect way to celebrate while not directly observing any specific holiday.
Just find some cute winter treat bags and stuff them full of candy, snacks, school supplies, etc., and add a cute card to personalize it for each student. The kids will love it!
Want a FREE copy of the editable card template?
- decorative paper bag (find them in a local store or order them online)
- hot cocoa packets
- fruit snacks
- candy canes (I prefer the yummy fruity flavors as opposed to the usual peppermint)
- holiday Hershey kisses
- anything else you want to add!
Click here to see my list of suggested items to include (Amazon affiliate link)
Tips for distributing the winter break survival kit:
- deliver them to your students’ doors (they will LOVE a visit from their teacher – remember to follow Covid protocols)
- drop them off at students’ mailboxes (I did this for a student last year who had missed the last day before break)
- mail them (this could be expensive though)
- if your school is doing some type of drive-through parade at the school for packets or materials, send these home with them
I hope that the days leading up to the break go smoothly for you and your class and that you have a restful and MUCH DESERVED long winter break.